Foot pain is one of the bad side effects of (disease where blood sugar swings wildly). For this reason, foot care is an important part of (person with blood sugar disease/related to blood sugar disease) care and management. Unattended feet can become filled with problems and painful, sometimes, leading to cutting off (a leg, arm, etc.) also. Depending on the extent of pain and damage, medicines can be given although the first line of action is to control the blood sugar level.
- Control of Blood Glucose Level
- Medical Treatment for Foot Pain
- Care Through (way of living) Changes
- Self Care through Other Things
- Using (drugs that reduce depression) to Relieve Pain
- Switching Therapies for better Control